SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Safety is our number one priority throughout the entire facility. To ensure all can responsibly enjoy their time on the range and in The Barrel Room, we have a few key protocols in place that are mandatory for all guests and Members:
Prior to entering The Barrel Room:
- We ask that you first secure your firearm in your car or within our complimentary valet lockers. Please see concierge for additional detail.
Upon check-in within The Barrel Room:
- All guests are required to provide a valid government-issued ID. Identification is required for anyone who enters The Barrel Room and plans to consume alcohol.
- Your form of ID will be scanned and automatically sent to our Range check-in system, prohibiting you from using the range for the remainder of the day.
After leaving The Barrel Room:
- If you left your firearm within a valet locker, please pull your vehicle to the designated parking spot at the front of our building. Our Concierge will gladly retrieve your items and place it in your trunk.
- Should you be unable to take your firearm home, please retrieve it within 24 hours or we will have to issue a background check to return your items.
Come On In
You’re Welcome Here & You’ll Feel Right At Home