Our RSO was very kind, knowledgeable, and made the experience a lot of fun — all while making sure range safety rules were being followed. I brought in a shotgun, and we rented a pistol. This is a clean, safe, and fun facility I would recommend to newbies and veterans alike.
- The Thrill of the Hunt: Turkey Hunting Before Thanksgiving
- Elevate Your Skills with Private Firearms Training at The Gallery
- Lakewoods #1 Public Shooting Range & Restaurant
- Navigating Colorado Concealed Carry Laws: Rights and Responsibilities
- Host Your Next Bachelorette/Bachelor Party at The Gallery Sportsman’s Club